Dental crowns are an important restoration commonly used in dentistry to protect or repair a tooth. Making them used to take weeks or months, but CEREC crowns from Create A Smile in Bloomington have sped the process up.
A crown is placed over the top of a tooth that has been damaged or undergone dental work. It restores its appearance, as well as its strength and functionality. A crown completely covers the visible part of a tooth.
CEREC shortens what used to be weeks of waiting to a single day. They’re designedwith state-of-the-art CAD/CAM software and made the same day.
Nine Things About CEREC Dental Crowns
- CEREC crowns are made with durable, high-quality materials
- They match your other teeth
- They work like a conventional restoration
- They cost about the same as conventional crowns
- A temporary crown is not necessary
- CEREC crowns can last ten years or longer
- Are finished in one dental visit
- Digital impressions are painless
- CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
CEREC dental crowns are transforming dentistry, and are among the restorative dentistry procedures offered at Create A Smile in Bloomington. Find out why patients from Ellettsville and Bedfordcome to our office for our comprehensive care. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact Create A Smile, PC – Dr. Ken Moore:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
219 E. 17th St.