Who would say no to a more attractive smile? I am guessing no one, and now with amazing cosmetic dentistry in Bloomington, most individuals can get the smile they deserve. Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
1. Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten stained teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be extremely dramatic.
2. Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
3. Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve your teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
4. Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
5. Dental implants are the ideal way to replace a missing tooth and prevent bone recession.
6. A smile makeover uses a combination of several different cosmetic treatments to get dental patients the smiles they want.
Schedule an Appointment for Cosmetic Dentistry in Bloomington
At Create A Smile, PC, we want our patients to have the best oral health possible, but we also want them to look their very best. Our practice offers the following services in order to improve our patient’s lives:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Same Day Crowns
- General Dentistry
If you are in the Bloomington area and are in need of dental care or have questions about cosmetic dentistry in Bloomington, please give us a call at 812-332-1405. We hope to hear from you soon!
Contact Create A Smile, PC – Dr. Ken Moore:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
219 E. 17th St.