At Create A Smile in Bloomington IN, we perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth into beautiful smiles. If you have been considering cosmetic dentistry, you may wonder if you will still look like yourself when we’re finished.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide when improving smiles.
The objective with cosmetic dentistry is to bring multiple components into harmony. Here are a few of those components:
- Tooth Shape: This includes proportion and alignment.
- Tooth Size: This includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth.
- Tooth Color: This consists of hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth.
- Bite: This refers to how upper and lower teeth fit together.
- Gum-line: This component has to do with the shape and color of your gums.
- Facial Aesthetics: We take into account unique facial shape and bone structure.
- Skin Tone: Pretty self-explanatory, but this covers anything from skin shade to blemishes and birthmarks.
- Lips: We take into account the color, shape, and size of your lips.
This list is not comprehensive, but should give you an idea of how cosmetic dentistry at Create A Smile in Bloomington IN can transform your smile. Find out why patients from Spencer, Ellettsville, and Bedford trust us with their smiles. We also offer general and restorative dentistry. Contact us today!